Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Intermission #3 - Facebook!


Coffee with a Stranger
is now on Facebook! Now you can not only spy on your exes while wasting time at work, but you can also get the latest updates on this here blog. So check it out and give it a "like" if you so please. (I'm needy that way.)

http://www.facebook.com/coffeewithastranger

Also, just so this post isn't solely about Facebook, check this out:


What? You didn't notice my cameo in Toy Story 3? Obviously you weren't paying attention. But don't worry! Now you can create your very own
Coffee with a Stranger adventures with my Toy Story 3 action figure! Only $29.99. You can mail your checks to my P.O. Box.

And speaking of Woody, Buzz, and his pals, I know a guy who worked on that movie. I'm famous by association! He's got a hilarious blog, which you can check out here. I like lots of his posts, but I think this one is my favourite.

Last but not least, if you or anyone you know lives in the Bay Area and would like to meet for a FREE cup of coffee and some scintillating conversation, please spread the word or send me an email at coffee.stranger@gmail.com. Thanks and a quick note on store policy - that $29.99 sent to my P.O. Box? Non-refundable.

No comments: